1. HSHPS Academy, Bidar offers CBSE up to grade X.
2. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the most preferred board in India.
3. All entrance examinations to universities in India are based on the CBSE syllabus.
4. Apart from focusing on the fundamentals of literacy and numeracy at the lower levels, HSS also provides optional coaching for all major entrance examinations.
5. Apart from academic results, we are also equally focused on ensuring our students develop the skills of critical thinking and bold communication which are required for long term success.
1. Each state has its own variance from the NCERT syllabus and adds up its local flavor. State government predominantly dictates languages taught and medium of instruction.
2. Relatively easy syllabus for board exams.
3. As per the new government directive, many state boards have adopted the NCERT syllabus for Math and Science in Grades 10. This move is aimed at a common entrance examination for Engineering and Medical colleges which is expected soon.
1. Generally, IIT Foundation syllabus covers subjects such as Arithmetic, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Reasoning and Communication skills.
2. The IIT Foundation Course covers all basic Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics concepts taught in VII, VIII, IX and X standard.
3. For excelling in the IIT Foundation Course, students must acquaintance themselves with Maths, Chemistry, Biology and Physics topics covered in – State Board, CBSE and ICSE syllabus for Class VII – X.